...this is what I get.
Almost the whole month of July, I didn't do any regular beading. Bead projects were not shining in my head; which it happens sometimes. Then I knew something else would turn out in my little off-balance brain. I started to want to paint very bad, which that happens sometimes too, especially when I got colours stuck in my head. You know, the feeling that when you see some interesting combination of colours, you get every exciting; and sometimes you see those similar colours in your dreams?
Ya, this is what happends:p
July 17, 2009
[Before]
4.8" x 6.8" each
July 18, 2009
[Two Heart]
7" x 9" each
July 22, 2009
[WOVEN]
5 "X 7" each
July 24, 2009
[Birch Sun]
5" x 7" each
July 24, 2009
[Sunset]
7 " x 9" each
When I got colours stuck in my head...
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment