Believe it or not, winter is here.
& I just realized that I didn't really update all my blogs, since I got my Etsy store up and running. I meant to link every pieces that I have as merchandises to the pictures that I posted here. But that didn't happen. I will still try to do that these couple days. Nice to have another day off - Remembrance Day tomorrow!
You can go to my Etsy store straight from here. If that's less trouble for you. But if you are liking something from here but it's not in the store yet, well, please let me know via winnia@winniazhang.com. I will also try to name every pieces too, so it's easier for all of us to figure out which is which;)
Now I want to remember a little bit of summer:
It was inspired by a soup advertisement in a magazine...Fun, eh?
xxoo
Icy roads...
Monday, November 10, 2008
at 6:35 PM
Labels: My Thoughts, Painting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment